Fire Gone 16 oz Fire Extinguisher. Fire Gone is a wonderful alternative to traditional fire extinguishers because the discharge time is much faster which helps reduce loss of life and property. It is a trigger style aerosol which, once activated, releases a powerful foam blanket on the ignited material to suppress the fire. Fire Gone utilizes a formula that has been researched and developed for over 20 years, resulting in a revolutionary way to extinguish small fires safely and rapidly.
- Use on just about anything: Fire Gone has been tested by the internationally recognized Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services Inc., to be effective on: Class A - Wood Straw, Hay, Cotton, Tires, Fabric, Paper. Class B - Gasoline/Diesel, Fuels. Class C - Electrical Equipment Fires. Class K - Grease, Cooking Oils, Animal Fats, Vegetable Fats
- Safety Feature: Has a black safety tab attached so the unit doesn’t discharge if something hits it accidentally.
- Convenient Size: Being only 10” high and 3” round this unit is less than half the size of your average fire extinguisher making it perfect to store anywhere!
- Easy Clean Up: Simply wipe area with a damp cloth after fire has died out. Leaves no messy residue behind. Will not damage boat or auto parts.
- Environmentally Safe: Fire Gone is environmentally safe and biodegradable. Fire Gone is non-toxic and does not use harsh synthetic chemicals or acids. Additionally, Fire Gone Fire Extinguisher is non-corrosive.
Determined at checkout.